Thursday, February 19, 2009

Laziness.

This is the reason why I have failed to blog lately. Laziness. I apologize for the delay. Also, my dating life has become quite boring now that I'm regularly dating BL. We are pretty much a couple. My first potential relationship in 3 years is very scary! BUT, it's also exciting and fun all at the same time.

Here are some updates:
V-day: BL picked me up, insisted on coming up to get me and brought me roses and a bottle of champagne. Then we went to Bella's house for a pre-dinner gathering. Then, off to dinner at Touch with about 8 other people. The food was amazing! BL got on famously with my friends and their dates. It was a great time. Then home to drink the champagne and partake in other v-day related festivities. I have to tell you that the sex with BL is amazing. This is refreshing especially after my last few experiences. I also really feel like we have a connection and that makes it more passionate and fun.

Pres Day: Since I'm a government employee I was off this past Monday. BL is a very busy trial lawyer so he was not supposed to be off but decided to play hooky and spend the day with me anyways. It was great. We had lunch, got coffee, walked at edgewater and went book shopping like the nerdy lawyers we are. Don't we sound like a couple?

Yesterday I had birthday sushi with a bunch of friends and I invited him but he's been working late all week. Instead of just declining he invited me to stop by his office beforehand so he could show me around and so we could grab a quick cup of coffee. I just think it's so nice of him to try to make time for me even if it's brief. He also did this last Friday when I had evening plans with the girls but found myself having to file a motion at the Justice Center downtown in the afternoon. He made a point of escaping from the office to grab a quick coffee with me. I think it's just cute.

So I think things are looking up in the relationship department. I may, in the near future, need to change the whole premise of the blog. Recovered dating disaster attempts stable, normal relationship? Sounds interesting enough.

Miss Fabulous

3 comments:

  1. Aww that soundst just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you've got yourself a real keeper! And if anyone wants to read about dating disasters, they still have my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy congrats...
    as long as you come outta laziness with a positive note... bravo!

    ReplyDelete