Friday, December 26, 2008

The Sunshine State


Christmas Eve Eve in Cleveland was an icy weather disaster that almost put an early end to my pre-Christmas celebration. (Read: drunken foolishness with my friends) However, I put on my boots and slid my way to the bar. We went to Around the Corner, a classy neighborhood drinking establishment in hopes of socializing with a college break crowd. Instead I ended up meeting two guys, slightly older and home for the Holidays named Florida and California respectively for obvious reasons. I'm not sure if it was the Christmas Ale or what but Florida seemed somewhat cute and datable, so when he asked me out to dinner tonight I didn't even hesitate. Sure, he will be traveling back to his southern habitat in a matter of days, but I could use the practice. Besides, in the two days since we've met he's already been a better communicator than Donald Trump was over the course of two months. I'm not sure yet where we're going, but if he knows what is good for him it'll be a classy place and he will be a perfect gentleman. **UPDATE: Incoming text from Florida says Sushi Rock.** This guy is perfect. Of course he lives in Flordia I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Miss Fabulous


No comments:

Post a Comment