Sunday, January 4, 2009

I really do have a life. I promise.

I just realized that in the short time I've been writing these blogs I've been doing nothing but bitching about asshole guys. I don't call myself "Miss Fabulous" for nothing. I mean I really do have an interesting and fulfilling life. (It's just not always as entertaining as my crazy dating stories.)

Things I'm looking forward to this week:
  1. The Fiesta Bowl - Go Buckeyes!! OH - IO!!
  2. The gym - I will actually have some time to go this week, especially since I'm fully recovered from the plague that hit me over the Holidays. However, I'm not looking forward to sharing the gym with all the New Year's Resolution people who sign up for the free 30 days, but you get that every year.
  3. TV- Brmance, The City, Nip/Tuck, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, etc. - NEW episodes this week!
  4. Sushi Rock Wednesday. 1/2 off sushi, good drinks, my favorite ladies and maybe some good scenery.
  5. My friend's jewlery party on Friday - I love these cheesy little mini soirees. It's a good excuse to get people together.
  6. Saturday - my cousin's housewarming party during the day and my friends' graduation party at Around the Corner at night. Should be a crazy night! Maybe I'll meet some cool new guys. (No bringing home strange criminals from the bar!)
Add in some time on the Rockband world tour with my BFF (yes we're nerds!) and I think I'll be pretty busy this week especially added to a full week at work.

I mean who has time for a boyfriend? Honestly.

Miss Fabulous

7 comments:

  1. Um, I'm excited for those TV shows too... What is wrong with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do NOT watch Bromance?

    However, I'm with you on Nip/Tuck. Sad it's the last season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't judge Allison! I spend a good deal of my day doing things that require intelligence. I need to take in some stupid or my brain would explode! :) Besides, Brody is delicious, even though I've already pointed out below that he is a dbag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the last season of Nip/Tuck! Say it isn't so! Miss Fabulous really is fabulous, it's just the less fabulous stories that are totally funny :) I want to read about more criminals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no!!!!! I'm trying to stay away from criminals! argh - it's bad enough I have to deal with them at work! :)

    Unless some miracle happens that reprograms my brain to not be attracted to asshole guys I'm sure there will be more entertainment ahead. Rest assured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know you're Fabulous, hence the name!!!

    I'm soooooo looking forward to the Fiesta Bowl tonight and I am going watch with one eye open lol. I am so tired, I only slept for an hour before getting on a plane to OH-IO!

    I'll prolly be sleep by the time Bromance & The City comes on, thank gawd for Tivo at home!!

    Anyways, keep blogging about your crazy dating life. The dates don't define you, they just make your blog hella interesting lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I will - don't worry. I just don't have anything lined up this week! I'm sure I'll get myself into trouble on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete