Saturday, January 3, 2009

Well, that explains it...

Just got done doing some facebooking when the mini-feed informed me that Donald Trump is "in a relationship." (Note: mini-feed doesn't differentiate between homosexual and heterosexual relationships.)

So, since him and I stoppped speaking a mere two weeks ago I can only assume that he was seeing her concurrently.. which is fine b/c we never had the "talk."

(Actually, it makes me sick to my stomach.)

In retrospect I know it wasn't right but it still sucks.

In better news I'm going to hangout with Airforce tonight. He's one of my oldest friends, and an old flame. He lives in Texas and is actually going back tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great night!

Miss Fabulous

1 comment:

  1. Ahh it's the worst when you have to find out through facebook...hang in there, I just experienced the same thing...

    ReplyDelete